An interesting excursion program
with a visit to the 5 Emirates
and rest on the shore of the Persian Gulf (10 days)

Nov. 15 to Nov. 25, 2018

Dubai & 5 Emirates promo

An interesting excursion program with a visit to the 5 Emirates and rest on the shore of the Persian Gulf (10 days)

Nov. 15 to Nov. 25, 2018

  • Dubai (6 nights, Hotel Whyndam Marina).
  • Burj Khalifa.
  • Burj Al Arab.
  • The Palm Jumeirah. Madinat Jumeirah.
  • Dubai Mall with akvarium.Singing fountains.
  • Bastakiya. Deira- Spice market- Gold market.
  • Dubai shopping center "Outlet Mall". Perfume market.
  • Dinner at Al Hadheerah Desert restaurant in the desert with the presentation.
  • The city-AL AIN.Aizgore Jebel Hafit.
  • Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The Sheikh Zayed Mosque.Visiting the museum Heritage Village.
  • Emirate Sharjah-Emirate Ajman.
  • Emirate Ras Al-Khaimah (3 nights, Hote Double Tree Marjaan Island Resort & SPA by Hilton )
  • Blue Market In the Emirate of Sharjah.
  • Park of flowers
  • Global Villige

We wish you a bright and rich journey to the Arabian fairy tale, which in this country becomes a reality

Lifeless sands in the UAE occupy 85% of the territory, but the remaining 15% will truly surprise you! In a short time, the Emirates for some 40 years from the forgotten corner of the goddess turned into a luxurious fairy tale kingdom, where you will have a rest worthy of the padishahs and kings. Beautiful sandy beaches and the clearest sea, an interesting excursion program, shopping, all this is the UAE.

This country-phenomenon is unique for the highest level of service and safety, which is combined with a unique eastern atmosphere. The UAE is a civilized country where many local residents studied in the best European and Asian educational institutions, therefore, tourists are tolerated.

November in the Emirates is marvelous for a pleasant time of escort and on the beach and on excursions, where you will feel comfortable! The air temperature is +28°C, and at night it drops to +18°C. The water temperature is +25°C.

November is a golden time, when the glorious weather reigns.