Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
The name Punta Cana
refers to the cane palms in the region, and literally means "Tip of the White Cane Palms".
Punta Cana has a tropical climate with an average temperature of 26°C and very little rain falls. The hottest season lasts from April to November, and from December to March temperatures during the evening are around 20°C. The ocean is mainly shallow, with several natural marine pools in which visitors can bathe.
Peak season in Punta Cana tends to run from December to April. Prices in both airfare and hotel increase dramatically during these times, while dropping in the summer and early fall months.
The capital city of Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, the 500-year-old capital of the Province, Higüey, and Los Haitises National Park, Samaná, are nearby.
Spanish is the official language of the Dominican Republic. Many of the locals know English, but some very little.
- Punta Cana is 32km stretch of beaches and clear waters on the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic, facing both the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Punta Cana is one of the top Caribbean destinations.
- Punta Cana is the land of fabulous all-inclusive resorts.
- Punta Cana is a paradise for swimmers, windsurfers and water sport lovers. It offers racing speedboats, catamaran sailing, party boats, deep sea sport fishing, discovery cruises, floating spas, private yachts, swimming with dolphins, snorkeling cruises, swimming with sharks and stingrays, whale watching, reef exploring and visiting small islands like Catalina and Saona.
Chic Punta Cana 5-star All-inclusive Resort
CHIC is a magic all inclusive adults only resort spread on the golden sands of Punta Cana. Its elegant yet relaxed atmosphere, masterfully prepared food, and superior entertainment is perfect for couples, singles, honeymooners and different kinds of celebrations. You can enjoy luxurious indulgences 24/7 that Royalton Resorts has become famous for:
- Unlimited reservation-free dining 24/7: it is the first class dining experiences in one of many a la carte restaurants whenever you please, without the hassle of reservations.
- All drinks (domestic beer, cocktails and select international brands)
- 24-hour room service: you can dine in the comfort of your room at any time of the day.
- Exclusively designed DreamBed™: you will definitely enjoy a restful sleep on a handcrafted bed with hypoallergenic sealant, patented “Solo Split” system to prevent motion transfer, and exceptional comfort and support.
While having your Caribbean vacation in Chic Punta Cana Resort you can stay connected with your relatives, friends or colleagues simply because:
Book your luxurious Caribbean Vacations in Chic Punta Cana Resort with Toronto travel agency Altair Travel
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resorts
- Unlimited free in-room calling
- Convenient USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations in the room
- Free Royalton app for unlimited free calling plan